Sunday, January 10, 2010

BURRR! What happened to global warming?!




In spite of enduring the hottest summer on record down here in South Texas, now we're having one of the coldest winters on record and I can't hardly keep that shop warm enough to work in! Algore, eat yer heart out. It was all a sham!!
So, here I sit working on my taxes in the nice, warm confines of my home office, and figured I better get this blog updated a bit while I'm at it. Ever notice how many things one can think of doing to avoid doing one's taxes?




Well, anyhow, I've posted a couple shots of one of my recent creations for your enjoyment. I actually intended to exhibit this saddle at the Wichita Falls show last year but didn't quite get it done in time. It's built on a Timberline Ray Hunt tree, 15 ½” seat, 3 ½ x 3 tear drop wood post horn, 4 ½ x 12 cantle, full stirrup slotted QH bars, 6 ½ w x 7 ½ h gullet, Hermann Oak leather and Hansens Sterling overlay silver.
To see a few more pics and specs go to: http://www.brents-saddles.com/FOR%20SALE.htm













No comments:

Post a Comment